BeTheme Video inside MacBook picture

edited December 2019 in Theme support
Could someone please indicate how I can place a video inside a picture of a MacBook template (attached)?

Thanks,
Charles

Comments

• Hello,
    I think, this is not at all theme related question, you have to use some kind of graphic software to insert content inside or if you want to achieve something like a "slider" inside, this image should be set as a background of a section, rest of the images as a content of that section.

Thanks
  • edited December 2019
    I'm not sure my question was correctly understood, I'm trying to place a video inside the above image.

If I did so using a premier pro for example, I would lose the transparency around the image.

I suspect what I need to do is to place an image inside the container of the video and then scale the video to sit within the screen of macbook?

If it's not a functionality within the standard components some some css would help...
  • So, as I said, insert this image as a section background and apply  the "Video" item inside.
    Or create a image which will have "play" button inside and after clicking it, it will open the popup with video.
    Thanks