Custom FIelds list

edited December 2019 in BeBuilder
Hi,
I'm designing a website for an editorial company and I need to use a plugin that manages orphans and widows (paragraphs and words left alone at the beginning or at the end of the line). 

There is one plugin in Polish that does it, but doesn't work with BeTheme out of the box. I found a post by the author saying that we need to add in this plugin's settings all the specific custom fields used by BeTheme in posts. How can I find them? 

I use Muffin Builder and all the pages have only these blocks Column (text element), Buttons, Blog (grid 2-4 columns), 

Thanks for your help!

Comments

• Hello,
    Sadly, BeTheme does not have any tool to extend/modify the custom post types - all of it has to be changed inside the theme files.
    It means, that you have to modify the theme files, which unfortunately is not supported by us.
    Of course, we help with understanding the theme, fixing bugs of it, but customizations of the theme files is not one of them.

If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks
  • Hi,

I don't need to create nor modify post types. 

I only need "names"  of custom fields used by Muffin Builder. These "names" need to be placed in Orphans plugin so that it runs in this custom fields and manages texts correctly.

I don't know how to find those custom fields "names".
  • It's all inside the "functions.php" file, as the "post types", get into the FTP or the Theme Editor of WP, and you will find all of them there.
    Thanks
  • Thank you!
  • Hi,
    i've checked functions.php but I don't see "fields names" there, there are only "post types".

If I'm not mistaken, I need to find the names of building blocks from muffin builder and list them so that Orphans plugin knows where to apply it's rules.

• I'm not sure which element you need, but all of the shortcodes(items) are listed in the 'functions' folder, in file theme-shortcodes.php

Thanks