How to change Blog fonts color and background and over mouse

Hi, i want to know how to change the font color in Blog section, i haven't find it in all menus of betheme
Right now is gray and white over mouse, thanks.

Comments

• Hello,
    You can change the color of the headings of blog, in the Theme Options > Colors > Heading, it's a H2 tag.
    The hover color can be changed only with the custom css code, do you need further help with it?
    Thanks
  • ¡Hi! I already tried to change it and doesn't move from gray to other color, and yes i need help with cusom css too, thanks in advance.
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Done, i already send it to the contact form.
  • #LaVidaenPRCentral #Acciones Industria Mercado Visión those are the one's i wanna change instead of grey another color and over mouse another not white, can you help me please, Thank You.
  • So, I investigated it and the color of the title of the blog while the "Photo 2" layout is used depends on which background you use - if it's more dark, font will be white, if bright - dark.

If you would like to change it anyway, please use this css codes:
    .photo2 .entry-title a{
    color:red !important;
    }

.photo2 .entry-title a:hover{
    color:gold !important;
    }
    Thanks