Relationshipdoctor

edited December 2019 in Other
Hi, I've made a site based on a template using Betheme for a client. 

How I did this was I moved her original site over to a staging site, uploaded Betheme, redesigned and launched the staging with original url. 

I've had trouble updating pages. I make the changes, hit update and it is not accepted. Then I hit refresh and it might go through. I also have trouble updating the theme. It will go into maintenance mode for a really long - more than 20 mins and then it doesn't always update with new theme. I'm hoping you can help. 

one of the very big issues however is that her set up with a plugin called MemberPress has been disrupted. For some reason her subscribers are not able to access their content. I've gone through MemberPress support and Paypal and her host and can not see how this could be. Is it possible betheme has messed with the setting of this somehow? it there somewhere on the dashboard i cold look at this?

I have also tried via the backend of her site to get her on to the support forum without success. it keeps saying that her username is invalid. her site is relationshipdoctor.com.au and her purchase code is: do-not-post-license-keys-on-public-forum Her site has many glitches that i am trying to fix. Hope you can help asap.

Do you have a direct chat function?
sharon

Comments