Use this theme with other domain

Hello Dear,
                 My team have got mistake to install this theme with one domain and import demo as well but I want to remove theme against this domain and use this theme with another domain. So can you let me know is it possible or not please.  

If any chance to do that it's good for me otherwise theme will be wasted for me because clients need different type of service which is not associated with this theme. So can you give me the opportunity to do that please if possible.

Thanks & Regards

Tarik Hossain 

Comments

• Hi, all of the themes on the envato market are under the same license, details: https://themeforest.net/licenses/standard You can use one license per end product, so you can use any pre-built website you desire or mix them but you cannot use the theme license on two domains. The only exceptions are for subdomains or subfolders. You can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key. This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.

If the license key is used on one domain, you shouldn't remove it and apply to another - it's breaking a rules of the themeforest.
    thanks