Hamburger Menu not showing Navigation Items

Good morning!

When the site width goes beyond about 900 pixels, the Navigation Items no longer show in the Hamburger Menu.
They should be inside of the Hamburger Menu at all times. I scanned the site and didn't see any CSS values or media queries that would be hiding this content. 

Thanks
-Lyssa

Comments

• Hello,
    how did you manage to make the split menu so the left looks normal but the right is a hamburger menu?
    If you changed up the code, it will not work that easily, this required a lot of PHP changes in the theme files.
    thanks
  • Added a bit of CSS and media queries. 

I did not even touch any PHP. I have done this with other themes and the menu is always populated, I just found it strange that it disappears after a certain size in this theme. 

The Header builder does not come with the functionality to always show the hamburger menu. So I had to work with one of the theme headers. 

We have purchased 45 licenses for this theme, I would really appreciate a little help.
  • Sorry, but CSS will not be solution here, you would have to use additional JS code to achieve that.
    Menu items are not appended there, so they will not display there.
    Sadly, we do not provide help with this kind of modifications on the support forum.
    We provide help with understanding the theme, fixing bugs and minor css tweaks.

Thanks