Different images for different devices

Hey,
i am working on a website and here images are a very important thing. So they may not be cut on laptop or mobiles, but have to be portrait instead of landscpae. 
Is there already an option within muffin builder to add different image sizes for different devices? Also to define different h2,h3,... tags for mobile devices?!
Thanks in advance and very kind regards,
Caro

Comments

• Hello,
    the only thing I could think about is the possibility to show separate sections on various devices.
    You will find this option when editing a section. It is on the very bottom and it is called "responsive visibility"
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan,
    thanks for your answer and I think this could work. 

can you please tell me how to define different breakpoints, or even add some?
    i need a laptop version with a width of 1280px. i could use tablet tag for that too, but then i don`t know where to define that. 
    thanks and very kind regards
    caro
  • Sadly, these breakpoints cannot be customized in the theme options, they are hardcoded in the theme.
    You would have to edit the theme files to achieve that, which unfortunately is not supported by us.
    We only provide help with understanding the theme, fixing theme bugs and minor css tweaks.

Thanks