Why the blog pages have blank in the bottom ?

Why the blog pages have blank in the bottom ? https://prntscr.com/qj62f1
1  All blogs are the same blank bottom,  only the blog page ,other pages are in normal,

2.1  How to change the date format into English?(Or it will be change by my OS language?)  
2.2 How to remove the date ?I just want to show the title of blog , how should I do ?

Comments

• Hello,
    it is because the content is too short.
    Go to theme options>footer and change the stye of the footer to "stick to the bottom" if the content is short.

2.1 Date formats are coming from Wordpress, they can be managed in wordpress>settings>general
    2.2. You can change blog metadata from theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>blog
    thanks
  • Hello Thank you for quickly reply,

1 and  2.1 are done.but 2.2 maybe misunderstand me.

2.2 I mean the  preivous or next (blog or portfolio),they show the titles and the dates,  I thing that thay couldn't be change by theme option, they should be changed by CSS, if like that ,please tell me which CSS file I should modify?
  • Hey,
    you can set up those sticky navigation buttons to display either arrows or photos:
    Check it out in theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>general
    thanks
  • Thank you ,  but Finally  I just could choose photo ,but other question , the photo is too samll , I want it bigger  , it maybe I should modify some CSS file ? where could I find in your theme css files ??
  • You would have to edit the theme files to achieve that - sadly, we do not support this kind of modifications.

CSS will not be a solution because it's set to the image to be 80px and this image is provided there.
    Thanks