Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Why is my slider background dark blue?

I notice this on my hero slider on both my main page and my services page.  As my page loads the background is dark blue, if I set to transparent, such as here (http://mk.glass/services/) the page is dark blue. I don't see it in my theme options or slider revolution options

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Not sure what you mean, if I change the background color, when my site loads it still loads with this  dark blue then the slider background comes on top, is there a reason it's loading as the dark blue? I think it may have something to do with the fact that when I first installed the theme I installed a pre-built website that had this color as the background as the theme. It's actually the same dark blue color as the be theme header on this website. Could it be something in the css that is preinstalled?

• edited January 17
    Pablo,

I don't think you took the time to read my previous comment. The screenshot which I shared (http://mk.glass/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/reference-pic.jpg) clearly shows that the background color is '#f5f5f5'. 

On Jan 15 you commented where I can set the background of the header and I replied that there is a problem because although I already set the background color it still appears as a different color. Curiously, the color is the same dark shade of blue that Betheme uses on their own site. 

On Jan 16 you just replied with the same comment again. Are you guys able to help me get past basic copy + paste instructions from your documentation or should I pay someone to help me fix this?
  • edited January 17
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited January 18
    I was under the impression that I cannot update Revolution slider because I only got it as part of a package with Betheme? Also, if you read my comment above, the slider background is the right color, when the page loads the background is dark blue, then the slider appears. If I have the slider background set to transparent then the dark blue appears, which is why I think there is some CSS script in the pre-built website that is overriding what I have set in theme options. 
  • I have had this problem on every Betheme site I use. When I install the site there is a subheader or content block that is dark blue. When I install a slider the background behind it is dark blue. I have uploaded a video that shows what I meant in my previous comments and where you guys were misunderstanding me.