sidebar in single product page

edited January 2020 in WooCommerce
Hi maybe some one can help me i been trying to get it to work for like a week now and i cant find it how to set it up and make it work

im trying to put sidebars on my WooCommerce store page

the store page i need to put 2 side bars one of the right and one on the left i get the left to work but cant put other one on the right and also

im trying to put a side bar on the right side of the single product page i try just about everything i cant make it work can please anyone can help ?

Thank you
   Danny

Comments

• Hello Danny,
    please make sure you are using the default Woocommerce sidebar that is in appaerance>widgets. This must be set.
    The single product pages sidebars are the same as the main shop page. They cannot be set individually.
    thanks
  • Hi

this so what im trying to do

shop page where is all the products have 2 side bars one left one right
    and single product page only one on the right side

how can i do that ?

Right now i get it set up as
    shop page - right side bar ---- i need it to be moved to the left if i can only have one but i would like to have 1 each side
    product page its on the right side -- that's good
  • There is no option like that.
    You can only assign the sidebar on main shop page which will be inherited in single product.
    This is limitation of the woocommerce plugin.

Thanks
  • is there any CSS code to move it from the right o the left ? for just on page
  • Sadly, this will not be possible too.
    You have to decide, on which side you want to display the sidebar while editing the page.

Thanks
  • i saw that and i even did both side but i only get one side is that a bug in the theme ? or i can only have just one side bar left or right ?

because if i can have 2 on the shop page and one on the product single page that would work too
  • edited January 2020
    You can only have one sidebar on the main shop page and single product page, the same sidebar.
    This limitation is because of woocommerce plugin, we cannot do a lot about it.
    Thanks
  • oh ok thank you for your help