Layer Slider - no update although envato market

Hi,
i am using Layer Slider within my site, which came bundled with beThemes. I also installed and activated envato market, but there is no option to update Layer Slider. 
Within bethemes "install plugins" there is no package available. 
Can you help me how to update this plugin?
Thanks and kind regards
Caro

Comments

• Hey,
    you can update layer slider from wordpress>betheme>install plugins

Maybe you mean that you get the message: This package contains no files and cannot be installed?
    In this case this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.
    thanks
  • Thanks, Bryan. It worked with disabling all plugins to update it. 
    Kind regards
    Caro
  • Hi Bryan, 
    i got this issue once again, but this time reason is: 
    License activation is required to receive updates.

On their website I find:
    "If you've received LayerSlider as a bundled item in your theme, new releases will be provided by the theme author through theme updates". 
    in envato market Layerslider is not listed, in bethemes "install plugins" i can not update neither. 

Can you tell me what to do? 
    Thanks, Caro 

• Please update your plugins from BeTheme > Install Plugins
    You will not be able to update it from the wordpress plugin page.

thanks
  • I wrote you I did try that, but here it`s said: 
    License activation is required to receive updates.
    thanks
  • What version of the Layer Slider do you have right now?
    Also, is your theme up to date?

Thanks
  • Hi, 
    i am using Version 6.10.0 
    sliders do not work, only in safari. You see only first image, but can not slide. 
    thanks. 
    caro
  • I tested it on firefox, chrome, edge and safari - the slider on that page you sent is working correctly.
    Also, yes, this version you have is outdated - but it could be related to your caching plugins, please disable all of the plugins on your hosting, clear the cache of your browser and try to update it once more.

thanks
  • Hi Pablo, 
    after clearing cache update worked and now sliders too. 
    thanks
    Caro