Post grid shortcode not working properly in latest release v7.6 of Betheme

The latest update to betheme v7.6 seems to have broken the Post Grid shortcode.  The output of the grid is is all over the place (not in an ordered grid fashion) and also the category filter on top no longer works or filters the posts in accordance to their designated categories.  Please help and explain.

Comments

• Any url to page where this happen?
  • Well I had to remove the Visual Composer shortcode and replace it with Muffin's shortcode for post-grid so you won't see the defect anymore on the live page.  But I certainly would prefer to use the visual composer version of the shortcode as it looks better and has the responsive filter on top.
  • Maybe you should update Visual Composer plugin? Make sure you use latest version. And if you want 4.5.1 version, please send us private request via contact form on our profile's page on TF and we'll send you latest version.
  • I have visual composer version v4.5 but as you know the plugin only updates with the theme, I can't update it to version 4.5.1 independently.  I am surprised no one else reported that.
  • Hi,

I have followed your advice and requested an updated Visual Composer plugin (v4.5.1) via the TF profile page.  They responded promptly with an attachment of the updated plugin and it has fixed the issue for sure. 

Please do notify other users that there is an issue with VC plugin v4.5 for post-grid shortcut.

Thanks
    Hani
  • Thanks for the info. VC version will be updated with next update (at least tomorrow).