Hide on Tablet Landscape not working

Hello. I am trying to hid this section on Tablet becasue the image to the right does not fill the screen properly but it seems to only want to hide it in Portrait Mode and not landscape mode on the Ipad.

Video here

link to site.... sections header .. About Our Foundation is what I need to hide and have them show underneath each other on table instead of side by side with the gap top and bottom of photo on right.

Comments

• Hello,
    Sadly, it will not be possible at all.
    Breakpoints reacts on the summary amount of available width pixels, there is no functionality which recognize if actual display is landscape or not.
    If you want to display some sections on mobile/tablet/desktop, you can do it using the "Responsive Visibility" which is available to set while you edit the section.
    See the screenshot:

Thanks
  • Thats what I did was selected hide on Tablet like your screen shot but it only hides it on Tablet if the tablet is in portrait mode.

Wondering if supposed to be doing that or not?

Also is there a way to get that picture to conform to fill the box on tablet if can't be remedied through the hide on tablet method?

I was just going to duplicate that block if could hide on tablet and reconfigure the layout but its not hiding it on tablet landscape.
  • As mentioned in the previous answer, it does not recognize if the device is tablet by the system informations - it only recognize it by pixels value of a screen.

Probably, it's crossing the pixels of mobile/desktop and it does not hide it.
    Sadly, there is no other way to achieve that, you would have to create special querie for media queries, but it will require a lot of it and we cannot provide css code for it - we only help with minor css tweaks.
    See the documentation:

Thanks
  • Ah.. yes.. I would have to know all the different tablets and their break points and create queires for each... to much work for that...  

Possibly using the image as a background for the whole container instead of the image block within the container may work.... Thanks for taking look

Good thing is not alot fo people on tablets I would not think.. Majority phone and desktop
  • There is surely a different way to create this layout ;)
    If you have some further questions, feel free to ask.
    Thanks