Incompatibiity with PHP7.3?

Hi
I recently upgrade my PHP version to 7.3 on my website as  new plug in wouldnt work without the upgrade.
All seemed well for a few days until I needed to make changes.

On making a change to a page - it just 'hangs saying 'updating' when I hit save.

On looking at the error logs and asking my ISP the following response was sent ....

The important one there is the "Status Code: 500" as that means a server error. Looking at the "error_log" file in the "wp-admin" folder of your site it shows the following:-

[28-Jan-2020 11:01:44 UTC] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: [] operator not supported for strings in /home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php:918
Stack trace:

0 /home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/meta-portfolio.php(477): mfn_builder_save(1967)

1 /home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(290): mfn_portfolio_save_data(1967)

2 /home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(312): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)

3 /home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-includes/plugin.php(478): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)

4 /home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-includes/post.php(4120): do_action('save_post', 1967, Object(WP_Post), true)

5 /home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-includes/post.php(4197): wp_insert_post(Array, false)

6 /home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-admin/includes/post.php(407): wp_update_post(Array)

7 /home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-admin/post.php(219): edit_post()

thrown in /home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php on line 918

Are you sure all your plugins and theme are fully compatible with PHP 7.3? You may wish to provide this error to the supplier of the script referenced at "/home/efsumbor/public_html/blog/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/back.php" as that appears to be the cause.

Is the BeTheme compaitble with 7.3?

Comments