Slider Demos in the download section are all corrupted

Hello,
I'm trying to install some Slider demos but i couldnt install none because all zip files are corrupted.
Neither zip neither winrar could open any file inside the revolution-slider-demo.
Can you provide me a link from where i can download them?
Thank you

Comments

• Hi,

what does it mean corrupted? Any more details of what you mean and what happen when you try to import rev slider demo?
  • Hello,
    I just downloaded all the files from themesforest, and extracted them. Once i enter the rev-slider folder and try to open any of the demos ziped files, winrar tells me: The archive is either in unkown format or damaged.
    I re-downloaded the theme and everything but still i get the same message. 
    My WP website doesnt accept any demo to be imported neither i can open the slider demos.
    Can you provide me another link to download them, or fix your themeforest files so i can use the demos?
    Thank you
  • Files are correct for sure because we already checked them. So please send us private message with access to your dashboard and we'll check what is wrong exactly.
  • Hello,
    I've just redownloaded all the theme files from another computer and i simply cant open the zip files,, inside the demo folder inside rev-slider folder, windows say the files are not valid.
    Can you sent me here a link so i cant download them? I dont want to provide access to wordpress for such reason. I just need to download a working copy of the demos. 
    thank you
  • But the proper files for demo sliders are included into theme and you can download them from Themeforest "Downloads" section. We do not have other files. We need access because we are sure that you do something wrong and that's why it does not work. And because your explanation is not what we expect, we need access to have a look on it ourselves.
  • Here is a screenshot of the newly downloaded files and what windows tell me about the zip archives.
    So its not a problem of the server but of the downloaded files. 

• Looks like something wrong happen while you try do download theme because files are definitely incomplete. We have downloaded from Themeforest now twice (on 2 different computers) and this is how it looks like http://pasteboard.co/d51JkPd.png

Did you tried to log-out from themeforest account, restart computer and download again? Please try do this and see if it helps. If not, then please send us private message via contact form which is in the right bottom corner at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup and we'll send you the same package via mail.
  • Hello, 
    I've tried to download them from other computer on other dsl line, but still got 1K corrupted demos. I dont know whats wrong but i still need the demos to prepare a website im building. I've sent a message via the contact form as you instructed me to do so i'm waiting for the files in my email.
    Thank you in advance
  • Wow I have the same erro, please check your Theme again
  • @antoniolandin We checked this several times. Probably something wrong happened while you downloaded package from Themeforest but in this case you must contact with Envato support team.
  • @Theodor_8, @antioniolandin We found what could be the reason of what you see. The files @Theodor_8 showed on screenshot are under __MACOSX folder. This folder should not be opened at all and files from this folder shouldn't be used.
  • edited May 2015
    Ok, @muffingroup lets say i dont open the folder _MACOSX. can i somehow get the slider demos finally to do my job? Or are they located somewhere else inside the downloaded files? 
    Thank you
    ----
    EDIT
    I just saw the email from you, ok so now i can use the demos. But, lets say in 1-2 months when you will release new updates, i hope i will not need to do all this again.
    Anyway,
    Thank you very much.
  • @Theodor_8 That's why we recommend to contact with Envato support team because if you don't see right files, then something must be wrong with your Download section. We asked 5 different customers who downloaded themes yesterday/today and they all said, that files are ok and ae not corrupted. So this must be something on your side for sure.
  • Ok,
    What can i say... I downloaded them from 3 different computers "Win7, Win8, Linux Mint" and in all cases i just got 1KB damaged files. Anyway, i dont know where the problem is located but since one more user @antoniolandin got the same  error, then Envato may messing things up. I will open a ticket to them too, to inform them and hope for the best.
    Thank you,
    Have a great day

• We have downloaded on 4 different computers (Win + OSX) + we asked 5 different customers and everything is fine on their side as well. That's why you must definitely contact with Envato team as something must be wrong with your download.

BTW As we mentioned above, there is one folder, named __MACOSX where those files are but this folder shouldn't be touched at all. To be sure, we recommend to check all folders included into theme because maybe you tried to get them from wrong place. The files we sent you by e-mail, is what we get when we download theme so as you see files working properly.