Bug on "Be-theme" with the WPML-Plugin?

Hello,

maybe there is a bug in the theme "be-theme". i already discussed it with the wpml-support:
https://wpml.org/de/forums/topic/cookies-werden-nicht-umgestellt-wp-print-funktioniert-nicht/

The WPML-Plugin set a cookie "_icl_current_language" that will switch if i turn to different language. In example "de" for german and "en" for english.
It seems that it not working on your theme, if i choose the url as virtual subdirectory like "example.de/en/" or as paramater. Only on different domains, because the cookie don`t have to change. I tested it with a clean wordpress installation (4.2.1 german). If i switch the theme to  "twenty fifteen" in the same installation, the cookie will be set correctly.

Maybe the wpml-compatiblity-team will contact you too. Is it possible to fix this issure? Thank you for your answer.

Comments

• Hey,

we have contacted with WPML team in this case because we do not setup any cookies on our side (nothing at all) so this must be something else. We think that this is something with WPML but we need to wait for an answer.

Thanks!