Big Summer Sale Slider

When i am trying to install this one it is showing revolution slider plugin is not installed? help me

Comments

• Hello,
    Did you download and activate the revolution slider plugin?
    If so, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and enable only required plugins for the theme.
    After that, everything should be fine.
    Thanks
  • i have installed the pulgin but it is not activated, here it is showing to enter activation key
  • Purchase codes (license keys) are not included for plugins which are bundled into the theme. It’s because of Themeforest license & agreements. This applies to all themes of course. However, there is no need to use this code because the plugins are fully functional without it.

Something like “Free” version of a plugin does not exist. All bundled plugins are included with extended licenses and users can use these plugins within the theme without needing to purchase them separately. This is standard and according to ThemeForest rules.
    More information about the bundled plugins, you will find here.
    thanks

Thanks!
  • This not good I want to cancel this one and please refund my amount
  • When I am trying to install this theme in new site which is second one theme is not getting activited with one lisence
  • And your theme could not satisfied my needs in it so please refund my amount and cancel my order
  • Hello,
    one license key can be used only for one domain. You cannot use this license on multiple websites. All of the themes on themeforest are under the same license.

You can register the same license key on multiple times but only under one domain, as a subdomain or subfolder.
    thanks
  • I.want to.cancel my theme and refund my amount back
  • All refund request should be sent through the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Explain, why you want to get the refund.
    Thanks