Change header size of slider item

I am using Slider Item and select option style to use "Flat with title and description", now title by default use H3 style how can i change that in code to use for example H1,H2,H4,H5 or H6, can i done that changing CSS please help on this i dont now how to done myself

Comments

• The same is with Quick Fact Item title
  • Hello,
    You can change the size of the headers in the Theme Options > Fonts > Size & Style
    Thanks
  • The "Quick Fact" Item title i want to be H4 insted of H3 how to change that in code
  • It is not possible through the theme options - to achieve that, you
    would have to edit the theme files, sadly - we do not provide help with
    this kind of modifications.
    We help only with understanding the theme, fixing theme bugs and minor css tweaks.
    Thanks
  • Dear Pablo can you please help just one i want to change Quick Fact Item title to use H2 instead H3, i please you to help me where in the code i could change that
  • As I said, we do not help with this kind of modifications - we have to be equal for all of the customers.
    But, you should look in the theme-shortcodes.php file in functions folder, surely it will direct you to the right place in the theme code.
    Thanks
  • Thanks Pablo a lot it is good also to give directions works for me, onece more thanks a lot for your help it realy give me motivation to use your templates in all my future project thanks to you