Set the header height

Good afternoon !

Please, how do I make my header height smaller (thinner), I already looked in the Betheme settings but I couldn't find ....

Thanks for listening

Hugs

Sérgio Aqueri

Comments

• Hello,
    By "header" you mean the menu only or the menu with the slider?
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, please, I'm getting desperate, the links I have above are in trouble, that is, they move from the right to the left with the Full with layout, when I change to Boxed it is right, the link texts are static in the same place, do you know why this is happening

For God's sake, try to fix this Pablo :(

Thanks

Sergio
  • I cannot fix it if I do not know exactly what you want to change.
    Please, show me on a screenshot what element you want to decrease - surely, I'll try to help you with it, but you have to cooperate with me.

What I think, that you want to achieve, is decreasing that element, am I right?
    See the screenshot: http://prntscr.com/qyfj9f

To do that, you will have to set smaller amount for height of logo.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, I recorded a video to show you what is happening in the menu links, see that when choosing the mode: Full width, the links move, when I choose Boxed, they are right, they do not move, the correct

Thanks for helping me

Sergio
  • Okay, I do understand now.
    That's because while your page is loaded, it's checking the width of your screen, that's why it "blinks" and set the proper width.
    You should disable the "Full Width" option for header in the Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header

Thanks
  • edited February 2020
    Hey I had to open a new discussion.....