Numerous Errors

So I've been experiencing numerous errors with this theme. 

1. I get this error whenever I try saving that backend in the backend editor.
Notice: Undefined offset: 6 in /home/schofieldplumbin/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/class-mfn-builder-admin.php on line 888
this results in either changes not being saved or previous changes being discarded.

2. the wp bakery page builder does not work. at all. I can't get anything to change.

3. For reasons that are beyond me the theme came with three revolution sliders that were all identical. Makes it kinda confusing to figure out which one is currently being used.

4. the menu came with every item duplicated. it wasn't some faux pas with a for(), foreach() or while(). It came with the menu items duplicated in the appearance > menu editor. 

I'm extremely disappointed in this theme. I bought a theme where the developers didn't clean up after themselves and then didn't check to make sure the editors actually saved things correctly. At this stage I'd not only not recommend your theme to others but would dissuade anyone considering purchasing this theme.

Comments

• Hello,
    1) Is your WP up to date?
    2) Is your BeTheme up to date?
    3) Is your PHP Version 7 or higher?
    4) Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if you can save the content properly.

Also, remember that we do not provide help with the theme files customizations.
    Thanks