URGENT!!!! NEED HELP NOW!

I read support that said if we can't update our theme, to deregistred. So I did deregistred but NOW? I have no more licence???? Last year when I bought this theme, I did n'T think it would be SO COMPLIcaTED to update the theme. I thought I'd pay to get something well done... I'm not a geek. I didn't think it NEEd help it's URGENT! What can I do now? I won't pay another licence... 

Comments

• Hello,
    Is there any error message?
    If so, please send us a link to the screenshot of it.
    Thanks
  • I couldn't get back on betheme with the licence Number and my username... I went on my wordpress web site and enter again my licence and I could make update and activate what wasn't working. 
  • It's ok, I can get back to it! I  couldn't minutes again! Sorry for the trouble! 
  • What happened is I degregistred, then I tried to get back to Betheme and when I tried to go back, it said that licence was all ready used so I tough I couldn't get it back. I went to registred my licence on my wordpress website and did activation and update, which finally worked! (it's been long time I'm seaching for solution at this problem...)  Then, I could get back to betheme with the same licence  key and my username. 
  • Glad to hear that.
    If you will have some other questions/issues, feel free to ask.
    Thanks