BeTheme FAQ | Accordion first tab plus & minus false position

Hey guys, 

since a few days the faq block doesn't work correctly anymore. The first tab has the plus and the minus right in front of the title and not on the right side.
Hard to explain, but easy to see under "jobs" on www.landschaftsbau-bauer.com. So the + - in the first title is NOT written by me in the titles tab.

Thanks in advance for your support!

Comments

• Hi,

Please open your website in Firefox html mode (CTRL+U) and check html errors you got. Please fix them first and all should be fine.
    Thanks!
  • I am getting the same thing and in the HTML code there is no error, in the code it display 2 x <b r>'s as this shows but I cannot find how to remove them:

<div class="man-acc accordion_wrapper "> = $0
    <div class="question">
    <div class="title">
    ::before
    <b r>
    <b r>
    <i class="icon-plus acc-icon-plus">
    <i class="icon-minus acc-icon-plus">

But the same does not appear for the second accordion tab.

Any help please?
  • Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • with the recent update of the theme (today 04th August) it seems to have rectified the issue.
    thanks for your help