Have tried to get the clinic new theme installed.

Have bought beTheme

I have installed everything. I also followed the video but the demo content is not showing up. It allows me to pick the theme in the beTheme demo option but it is not showing up how your look. Please help I have be trying to fix this for a week.

Comments

• One more thing once I install one of the new add themes. Does it show up in pages. DO I need to activate  this is the demo I want to get working. http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/clinic/ 
  • What exactly does not work? Please give us more details because there is no information in your message. All demos are under BeTheme Demo Data > Demo section. More information about this feature you can read on http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/1064/how-to-re-create-one-of-full-demo-pages-betheme-demo-data
  • Ok

1. When I go to BeTheme Demo Data > Demo section and install. It says done.
    2. Then I go into pages to locate clinic and it's not there. I looked through all the home pages to check and nothing.
    3. I also tried a different demo and the same thing.

Q: Is the demo found in pages or somewhere else. 
    Q: Once install will it be title Clinic in the pages section
  • I just tried again this is what I received 

Warning: Illegal string offset 'background-body' in /home/cgbuild2/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php on line 387

Warning: Illegal string offset 'color-one' in /home/cgbuild2/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php on line 387

Warning: Illegal string offset 'background-header' in /home/cgbuild2/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php on line 387

Warning: Illegal string offset 'background-top-left' in /home/cgbuild2/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php on line 387

Warning: Illegal string offset 'background-top-middle' in /home/cgbuild2/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php on line 387

Warning: Illegal string offset 'background-top-right' in /home/cgbuild2/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/muffin-options/options.php on line 387
  • Will be better if you can clear your wordpress and send us access to the dashboard and FTP privately so we can check it ourselves because this is weird what you wrote.
  • edited May 2015
    *** REMOVED ***
  • All details were removed because it's not allowed to leave them here. If you want to send us access, please use private message only.
  • I just created a private message