Portfolio Thumbnails improve quality

Hi, how can I go into an ADD ITEM gallery column ([gallery link = "file" ids = "2249,2250,2251,2252,2253,2293"])
improve the quality of the preview images displayed. These are shown very poorly compressed in the tiling.

https://knutstritzke.de/portfolio-item/aliquam-eratac/

Comments

• Hello,
    You have to provide the "size" attribute in the shortcode.
    For example:
    [gallery size="full" link="file" ids="24,123,51"]
    If you would like to know which sizes are available, please attach the "gallery" item and check the available sizes there, in the dropdown menu.
    Thanks
  • Thank you for the fast answer. The quality is very good with the setting "full". I can not change the size using the setting in the gallery or the size of the images displayed does not change if I use the variants "Auto; Contain, Cover, Cover on ultrawide screens only> 1920px".
    I would like to show the pictures one below the other. Can I insert the size of the individual image as a shortcode?

2. A hatched area is displayed in the top of the page. In the top right corner there is also "Show all" without use.
    How can i remove it?
  • 1) Sadly, with the "Gallery" item you will not be able to display image one below the other, because we do not have this kind of style.
    You would have to use the "Image" item instead, with 1/1 size.

2) Please go to the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > General and turn on the "Hide Header Arrows" option

Thanks
  • Hello Pablo, oh thank you. It looks so much better. Can I leave my website as "under construction" if you have any questions? Or can you not see my problem?

Thanks
  • hello Pablo, I have another question about the portfolio. How can I make the catigories selection flush with the outer edges of the pictures?

• Hello,
    this will be not possible since the images have adjustable padding values depending on the screen size.
    thanks