Change portfolio settings in size, caption, color and transparency

Hello, there are 3 pictures next to each other on my homepage. I would like to have 4 pictures in a row. Where can i customize that?

2. I would like to make the images on the start page clickable over the entire image area and forward them directly to the bottom. I would also like to remove the magnifying glass and the link (redirect to the subpage). How can I do that?

6. I would like to place the subtitle name in the picture in the middle of the picture and change the color and transparency. Where can i customize that?

Thanks for your help

Website link: https://knutstritzke.de/

Comments

• Hello,
    1) You can change the "Columns" amount in the settings of the portfolio
    Remember, this option works only for: "Flat, Grid, Masonry Blog Style, Masonry Hover Details"

2) It's not possible.
    That's how it's created from scratch and changing it would require massive html changes.
    About the magnifying glass, you can change the image frame on hover in the Theme Options > Global > General - http://prntscr.com/r8em3y
    Or use the CSS code, if you don't know how to do it, please tell me, I'll create it for you.

6) You can change the image frame on hover in the Theme Options > Global > General - http://prntscr.com/r8em3y
    Thanks
  • Thank you for your prompt reply. 1. is done. To points 2 and 6: Can you write me a CSS code so that I can use the window as a button that leads me to the submenu page?

The Hover - Theme Options> Global> General unfortunately does not make any changes.

Thanks for your help
  • Incidentally, the selection of the pictures on the homepage no longer works either.

• edited February 2020
    2) Please use this CSS code in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .masonry-hover-wrapper .icon-search{
    display:none !important;
    }
    3) Your logo height is too big, please decrease it a little bit.
    It's overlapping your content because of the header type.
    Thanks
  • Hello Pablo, ok, I just understood some things. I have to change the view setting for changes to the design of the portfolio in the theme options and also in the page setting itself in the portfolio! So far it was not clear to me.
    Now again to point 2. I found the option: "Exposure | 1 column for Full Width Portfolio". This corresponds almost exactly to what I'm looking for. I only want 4 columns next to each other and not just 1. Is it possible to adjust this?

Thanks
  • Hello,
    the exposure style has only 1 column and it cannot be changed.

It depends if you are using the portfolio page as the default portfolio page or if you are using a normal page with a portfolio item inserted in the Muffin Builder.

Theme options are for the default pages, and the items has their own options which do not corespond with theme options.
    thanks
  • Unfortunately I don't understand you completely. It depends on whether I use the portfolio page as the standard portfolio page or whether I use a normal page with a portfolio element inserted in the Muffin Builder.
    I don't care which variant leads to the goal of getting clarity in the presentation.
    I think the design of "showcase" is very good. Except for the somewhat irritating symbols in the pictures. I would like to have an image portfolio on the start page. When an image is clicked, the user should be redirected to the corresponding image series. There the pictures should be displayed among each other as possible (as here: "https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/showcase/portfolio-item/quisque-lorem-tortor/").

Is that feasible?
  • edited March 2020
    1) The default portfolio page should be set in the Theme Options > Blog, Portfiolio & Shop > Portfolio,
    there you will find a dropdown menu to select one of the pages - the theme options settings are working only on that page.
    If you will use the "Portfolio" item from the Muffin Builder, then all of the settings of the theme options will be overwritten by the item settings. (to edit portfolio item settings, just click on the pencil icon in the muffin builder)

2) This portfolio item is very old and some of the functions were abandoned because they were not used and it was trouble making in some case.
    If you would like to create this kind of layout, you have to use the "Builder" template and build it with the Muffin Builder, but it will remove the sharebox, description(client, website, task) and header arrows.
    Or you can also use the "display:none" attribute for featured image and project description and use the muffin builder without turning on the builder template(so it will display the sharebox and header arrows)

Thanks