Portfolio Builder item

Hello,
On a page I added a "Portfolio builder item", with images, I would like that by clicking on it, the image appears in pop-up but not be sent to a dedicated page.
Is there a small code to add on my page to force the image to appear only in pop-up because on other pages I use this setting:
Theme Options> Blog, Portfolio & Shop> Portfolio> Project Website - Open in same window

Thanks

Comments

• Hello,
    Sorry, but portfolio item is not dedicated for this kind of purposes.
    I suggest, to use the "Image" item instead, you can select which image will be displayed in the lightbox after clicking it.
    Thanks
  • I understand but the images displayed on this page are automated, they come from the "portfolio" part, there are many images and on this page I also added a sorting system which allows to display only certain images according to choice.
    If I use "Item Image" I would no longer have access to this function.
    There is really no way to display the images of this page only in simple popup?
    If I change the theme settings:
    Theme Options> Blog, Portfolio & Shop> Portfolio> Project-link> Popup Image
    The images open well in popup but my other pages no longer work ...?
  • The option you described is the only way, you can display the image from featured image only.
    There cannot be a link inside it - but the page of portfolio will be still inserted.

But, you can turn on the image frame style to display a link after hovering the image (not popup)
    Theme Options > Global > General

Thanks