Re-design "Portfolio Photo" Builder Item

Hello,

Could you explain to me how to re-design the "Portfolio Photo" item builder?
How to access it in CSS?

Thank you

Comments

• Hello,
    I do not quite understand.
    Please, explain me it greater.

You can style our items as you want using the CSS code.
    Apply the code of the CSS into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    Thanks
  • edited February 2020
    On a page I added an item "Portfolio Photo" but each of them is displayed on one line and I would like to display 6 per line and lower the text that is currently displayed in the middle of the photo.
    I'm having trouble finding the CSS that would allow me to do this, could you help me?
  • Sadly, this item is made to display only one photo per row.
    There is no way to change that, you would have to edit the theme files to achieve that, which is unfortunately not supported by us.
    Thanks
  • So in this case, is there a way to leave this parameter in the theme:
    Theme Options> Blog, Portfolio & Shop> Portfolio> Project Link> Project Website - Open in same window
    On the whole site and on one page of the site only, where I add a "Portfolio" item to force to display only popups juste for this specific item ?

Thanks
  • This "Open in same window" as you can notice, it's only for "Blog, Portfolio & Shop".
    If you would like to open another things in the same window, you will have to turn on the target="_self" option (it's able to set in many items which have link inside them)

About the popup in portfolio item, you can do it only for all of the portfolio items.
    Thanks