Smartphone menu

Hello,

I'm using the BeTheme Header Builder plugin, how can I make the menu open from the side on smartphone? Now it opens as a dropdown from the button. I want it to look as from the default betheme menu (without using the header plugin).

https://imgur.com/a/1MouCFM - You can check the look without the plugin on the first picture and with it on the second one.

Please provide me with a solution, because the dropdown menu has some bugs.

Best regards.

Comments

• Hello,
    Sadly, Muffin Header Builder does not have this functionality yet.
    For now, you can only have a dropdown hamburger menu.
    Thanks
  • Can I customize it with CSS? The dropdown menu has some bugs:
    1. When I open the page for the first time, open the menu and then expand some page that has subpages it just closes
    2. Sometimes it doesn't show the full list of pages. For example, when I click on the "+" icon to open the list of subpages I'm unable to scroll down to the latest page.

Also I don't like the look of this menu. Can you give me the class of the element so I can customize it with CSS. (I need class for desktop/tablet/smartphone)

When can the community expect the plugin to have the option for sidebar menu?
  • Can you send me a link to your website?
    I have to check it out.
    Thanks
  • Sure.
    https://heraclinics.com/

It is under construction at this point. I won't be able to put it live before completion. Let me know if you are unable to check it out - I will continue the discussion after the website is open.
  • I have to take a look at the website.
    If you cannot disable it for two hours, please let me know, when your website will be ready - I'll check it then.
    Thanks
  • I have disabled the under construction for today. Please let me know when you take a look so I can activate the under construction module.
  • Sadly, but your menu is just too huge.
    You have to think about decreasing it and making the font size smaller on mobile (you can do it through editing the menu item in muffin header builder)

For now, just try to change the font size on mobile only.
    Thanks