Error Importing BESTORE demo data

Hello,

During the import of the demo data I received the error below:
In order to access to website:, it's needed to configure the local hosts file 
35.214.181.93 casamarrazzo.it 
(I've to migrate dns, but i can't now)

Impossibile importare pa_color Black
Impossibile importare “Default sign-up form”: Tipo di articolo non valido mc4wp-form

Fatal error: Uncaught RuntimeException: Error saving action: Table 'dbbpfssbg3cuvw.dvd_actionscheduler_actions' doesn't exist in /home/customer/www/casamarrazzo.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-for-woocommerce/includes/vendor/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php:74 Stack trace: #0 /home/customer/www/casamarrazzo.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-for-woocommerce/includes/vendor/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_ActionFactory.php(177): ActionScheduler_DBStore->save_action(Object(ActionScheduler_Action)) #1 /home/customer/www/casamarrazzo.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-for-woocommerce/includes/vendor/action-scheduler/classes/ActionScheduler_ActionFactory.php(84): ActionScheduler_ActionFactory->store(Object(ActionScheduler_Action)) #2 /home/customer/www/casamarrazzo.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-for-woocommerce/includes/vendor/action-scheduler/functions.php(30): ActionScheduler_ActionFactory->single('wc-admin_import...', Array, 1583395558, 'wc- in /home/customer/www/casamarrazzo.it/public_html/wp-content/plugins/mailchimp-for-woocommerce/includes/vendor/action-scheduler/classes/data-stores/ActionScheduler_DBStore.php on line 74

Comments