Minimize Redirects

Hello, can you help me how to Minimize redirect after we checking the post link with very slow response.
you can check on this link https://balitransfer.net/blog/ . I was by new version of betheme and update it, but the post still very slow to open it. i don't know where is location the many the link location

Please help me to fixed it. Here is i attached the screenshoot of GT Metrix

Comments

• Hello,
    The loading speed of the website depends on a lot of features, including the hosting speed, enabled amount of plugins, not optimised images.
    As you can see on our splash page, our websites loads much faster, that's mainly because of good server - this is the most important thing.

Also, you can use some kind of minify/cache plugins or create static css(but your website have to be finished, because if you change something after creating it, you will have to do all of the steps once more)

thanks
  • Hello Pablo,

Thank you for your response! This problem only in Post, in Pages & Portofolio working good and get A score in GT Metrix & Pingdom.
    We use cloud hosting, I was try deactive all plugins and try to check the speed but still very slow response and get same report as before.

Thanks

• We cannot do a lot, because these elements are just a Custom Post Types, which are not possible to speed-up in any way.
    As I said, you would have to check if your images are optimized and use some kind of minfiy plugins or static-css method.
    These are the most common solutions.
    Thanks