Static CSS, need help

Hi, 

I am not a website buidler, I do not know CSS or HTML. I just buy your theme and build with wordpress a website.

Now, all is down, I need to active static CSS.

Can you copy the code I need to put to style-static.css file for me? My website is https://www.greenerywall.com

Please do not show me the link as other topic. Please open the website, see the code and copy the right one for me. Then send the code by email to me. I will put it directly. Thanks a lot!

Looking forward to your reply.

Detao Wang

Comments

• Hello,
    pleae wait till monday, we will release an update the will let you just click one option to enable it and create the file by itself, here is a description:

Changes in theme options are saved as CSS and inserted into the head of your website. You can enable the static CSS option and make them a separate file that will create itself, update, and minify each time you save theme options.

This option will remain in theme options>global>advanced.

thanks
  • Hi Bryan,

I have to say: great work!

I have buy lots themes, but yours it's the best support. Not just a feedback, it's a total solution!!!

It's great for a website user, not a builder or designer. 

By the way, the theme pre-build is great, I just change some image and it be my company website.

Thanks Bryan!