Not all pre-built websites come with themed shop pages?

This seems like an oversight. Only a handful of the "500" pre-build websites show shop pages, but on Themeforest it clearly says WooCommerce ready.

Am I missing something? I'm using XMAS3 and the shop pages basically conflict with the theme making the theme worthless to me.

Comments

• Hello,
    Not all of the pre-built websites are made for shop pages, but of course, you can create shop for them.
    Importing the website is not changing any functionality, it's just a pack of muffin builder content and predefined theme options.

You can check which websites are made for shop on our splash page:

Thanks
  • edited March 2020
    Thanks for the quick reply.

Hmm, okay. 

Where would I find the options to at least change the header on the individual product pages please? I found the shop page, but I can't find the individual product page options.

For context: the menu items are showing, but there's no slider so it's white text on a white background.

Thanks
  • Hello,
    Sadly, there is no option to attach the slider on the single product page.
    I mean, it is, but you can only set the slider on the main shop page and all of the pages can inherit the same slider.
    If you want to use it anyway, please set it in the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop

The woocommerce page building is very different.
    To build website on woocommerce single page, you have to insert shortcodes in the default wordpress editor while editing the product.
    Also, you can change the layout of the single product page in the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop

Thanks