Linking

Is it possible to make the logo link to something else than the main page of the website? For instance your shop? If so how, perhaps custom CSS?

Is it possible for the logo to link to one thing, and the sticky logo to something else? I use a different logo for each.

Comments

• No, this is not possible.

Thanks for understanding!
  • Okay, damn! Is this anything that you plan to add in the future? Or any custom CSS you plan to create at one point?

I have one other question :) on www.apexoutlines.com I'm having a weird situation. I upload logos that are big, but they show up really small. I've tried to upload pictures that are 1000+ 800+ 700+ but they all get really small. Can you try to take a look and let me know why? Thank you! :)
  • As we wrote before, this is not possible. If you are good in coding then you can do it yourself but we do not have anything like that included. Also we got tons of other features in queue that must be done first.

About logo, we got fixed size for logo because of menu. But if you want to increase logo size, you can use below css:
    #Top_bar #logo { height: 200px !important; }