Product Category Pages | athinarose.gr

Hello.
I have selected in Customize WooCommerce from WP admin and in Product Catalog / Category Pages to show ''Subcategories''.
But actual category pages (https://athinarose.gr/product-category/''categoty-name'') it still shows products.
I use BeTheme Herbal.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Comments

• Hello,
    Did you set all of the required pages for the woocommerce?

Also, did you test it with only WooCommerce plugin enabled?
    Thanks
  • Hello again.
    I had installed all 4 necessary pages.
    But I reinstalled them through Woccomerce > Tools.
    I deactivated all plugins and reactivated and it worked. Thank you.

But I had and I still have an other issue. (I also checked with all plugins deactivated)
    In WP customize > WooCommerce > Product Catalog I cannot see the max number of products filed for the SHOP page as well as columns and equal height selections.
    Please advise.
    Thank you
  • I do not see the ''Archives'' menu at all...

• Hello,
    All of the templates of the product pages of woocommerce can be found in Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Shop
    You can also find there a max number of product and even more.

What do you mean by "Archives menu"? - I do not quite understand.
    Thanks
  • Hello again and thank you.
    I was trying to solve this with functions filters. But is was easier...
    I have set now max number to 9 in a 3 columns grid (Total products so far 10).
    The issue now is that at the first shop page everything looks good.
    (9 out of 10 products - so far - in 3 cols and product count and sorting shown in selected language ''Greek'')
    But when I select 2d page it shows 4 products (not the 1 remaining), it adds one more page number (pagination) and also product count and sorting shown in English.
    When I refresh the page everything goes back to normal (1 remaining product, 2 pages pagination, product count and sorting in Greek).
    Is there something I need to correct?

Also how can I force a min number or rows in the product title so long titles do not drop to next line and enlarge the product wrapper. (equal height products).

Thank you very much for your valuable help.

• Can you send me a link to your website to take a look at it?
    Thanks
  • athinarose.gr
    pass: Q7x6tr&#fc

The same thing with the translated strings happens also when I cjange the sorting type (first in English...)

Let me know if you need WP admin credentials.

Thank you very much.
  • Sorry, I am talking about the e-SHOP of course...
  • As I see, you use a lot of plugins, a massive amount.
    Please disable all of them (leave the WooCommerce basic plugin turned on only), clear the cache of your browser and check, if it works.
    Thanks
  • Hello.
    I try to use only the necessary plugins for backup, Cache, GDPR and payments. All other plugins came with BeTheme, except 2 temporary wich i will deactivate when the site goes live.
    Anyway the problem was caused from WOOF – Products Filter for WooCommerce.
    It seems that there is a conflict with this plugin and Be Theme as I am already using it with an other theme in an older WooCommerce installation and works fine. I suppose I have to filter products in an other way.
    If you can suggest a WooCommerce products filtering plugin it would be much appreciated.

Thank you for all your help.
  • Sorry, but we cannot recommend any plugins other than the ones we support. You can find the list on this page, in the sidebar:
    https://themeforest.net/item/betheme-responsive-multipurpose-wordpress-theme/7758048

thanks