How to change menu style?

Hi! I have a question about how to change the menu style. The menu here is automatically shown as icon "三" and drop down style, instead of fully show each menu page's name in the header part? I only have 5 items in the menu and even I delete two item (which left 3 items in the menu), the menu option is still shown as the icon instead of fully show the name. By the way, I also try to select each item as mega menu and it does not make any difference.

Comments

• Hello,
    All of the header styles are available to set in the Theme Options > Header & Subheader > Header
    Set it to "Classic" and hamburger menu will change.
    Thanks
  • Thank you Pablo for your reply. The header is 'classic' style but the menu is still shown as "三" and drop down style :( 
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks