Builder SEO and Hide Layout button

Hi, I'm looking at making the SEO of my website better and have a question to do the "Builder - SEO" button and "Hide The Content" buttons.

After selecting both of these options, I go up to the text generated by BeTheme at the top of the page, in the Wordpress Blocks section of the backend. When I edit this text to avoid repeating H1 tags and to include keyowrds etc., I've noticed external SEO checking sites are still detecting the Betheme settings, not the generated text. For instance, I have 3 versions of the header image and text, so that I can control how the page looks on 1. desktop, 2. mobile, 3. tablet. All of these use a H1 tag.

But when I use the firefox plugin SEOQuake, or www.woorank.com to check how my page performs in SEO, it is still detecting three H1 tags, which is bad for SEO. How do I stop this from happening please?

Thanks.

Comments

• Hello,
    To get the proper results, you have to wait from 2-3 days - on the google results.
    If you are using other section for desktop, mobile and tablet they will be detected, all of them.

You cannot hide it from SEO, it's in the code, even if desktop version is not visible on mobile, then in the page code is still there.
    There is no workaround to it, all that we can suggest is to create this H1 tag outside the desktop/tablet/mobile separation.
    Thanks