How to change position of pictures

Hi there

I am using the template decor 2 for a website.
Now I did some changes in the settings so that the position of the pictures changed as well. 
Would it be possible that you send me the code of the original page ( https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/decor2/project/) so that I can import again this page in his origin layout, that would be super great. (or could you let me know what I have to change in the settings that the pictures are again directly next to each other without any spaces in between)
Lots of regards and thanks for your help, Tanja

Comments

• Helllo,
    you have to remove margins.
    To do this, go to your Muffin Builder on that page, find the section that contains those images and edit it.
    In the options you will find "remove horizontal/vertical margins". Enable those and the spaces should go away.
    Remember that this removed margins from all elements in the section.
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan
    Thanks for your feedback. The margins are enabled already but the space is still there. Could you maybe send my the code of the original page, so that I can rebuild this page from the beginning. That would be great, thx, Tanja
  • What we can suggest is to create a subdomain and install wordpress with betheme using the same license key, because you can register unlimited subdomains with one license key, as long as the main domain is registered under the same key.
    This also applies to subfolder on localhost installations.

Then download the same pre-built website and check, how it was made.
    Thanks