Fancy Heading Title Font Size Does No Change

I just noticed on my site that the font size of the Title in Fancy Heading item does not change regardless of what I set the font for H2 in Theme Options to. I checked my custom CSS and the  item "Use H1 Tag" is left to the default "No".

However all other HTML references to H2 in the item's Content and on the site in general will respond to the new H2 setting except Fancy Heading? Tried this on another development website with same results? Any suggestions?

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • To change the size for the font size of fancy heading, you will have to use the Custom CSS code, please use this one in the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .fancy_heading .title{font-size:24px !important}
    Thanks