Menu Options

Initially the MENU was configured properly but I must have clicked/changed something and now I cannot seem to fix the following:

• The MENU list appears to be top centered -- I would like it to be vertically centered in the section (similar to how the button and search option to the right are). Also, is there anyway to get rid of that line that creates two sections in the menu? I especially hate that black/3d line. 
  • How do I get the same button displayed in another section I am creating? For example, I have a pop-up using a "promo box" found in Muffinbuilder on http://www.saulsbyfamily.com/reunion-news and I cannot seem to get the button to look the same as the header. I keep getting a generic button using this shortcode:  [popup title="Register" padding="0" button="action_button"][mc4wp_form id="567"][/popup] . From the Promo Box it asks for a URL and since I am using a popup, i don't know what to put in the link field. 

Screenshots of both problems. 

Comments

• Hello,
    please go to appaerance>menus, create a menu and set it as the primary menu, this should fix the missalingment issue.

If you want the button to look the same, just change the colors and add an icon to it. You can set a global button color in theme options>colors>content.
    thanks