I want to remove a duplicate code

Hi,

I have a section on desktop and i want that section to be display at bottom on mobile and at top to desktop users. Is there any better way?

Also, we was thinking to recreate that section and set display non to desktop users while showing the same section of content to desktop users at top and the mobile users at bottom. However, in the source page I do not want to make it duplicate.

Is there solution?

Comments

• Hello,
    Sadly, there will be not possible to avoid duplication, because this kind of modification is not possible to achieve with a CSS code, you would have to edit the HTML structure while it's on mobile - which is possible, but with a JS code, sadly we do not help with js scripts.

In this case, we suggest to use the "Responsive Visibility" option which is inside the section settings.
    And create two the same sections, one for mobile and one for desktop.
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

Creating two same section one for desktop and one for mobile will create duplicate content issues which affects SEO performance of the website.

Is there any alternative? How can we hide one code from source to prevent this issue?
  • As I said, there is no simple solution.
    You would have to create a JS script which will move whole section at the top of the "Content" container.
    Thanks