Question about displaying full width of map and problem with post´s timeline letter color

edited April 2020 in BeBuilder
Is it possible to have the map stretch completely from one side of the screen to the other? I got the biggest map posible link from google maps and  embeded it on my section set to full with, however the map does not show using the whole screen

My second problem is that the posts I am showing as a timeline in my frontpage have their descriptions written in white. I have no idea how to change it.

Thanks a lot for your help. I been trying to find the answer myself but it has been very difficult

Comments

• Hello,
    1) If you are using the "Basic Maps" item, just change the "width" value to "100%' and it will be stretched.

2) It's the same as a "Text Color" in the Theme Options > Colors > Content
    If you would like to not to change that color (because it will change all basic text on your website), you will have to change it with the CSS code, do you need help with it?
    Thanks
  • Hi Pablo! thanks a lot for answering.

I would love your help on changing the css just for the blog post letters showed on my blog block.

thanks a lot
  • But, I see you are using the blog slider right now - so, I'm providing you code for changing title of that element.
    Paste that code below into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    .blog_slider .desc h4 a{
    color: blue !important;
    }
    Thanks