Drop Shadow for sections in Muffin Builder

Greetings!

Is there way to add drop shadow to sections in Muffin Builder? 

Also when I add Photo frame, with square image photo frame remains wider than my image. Are there options to add style to photos/images? Like a frame or drop shadow? 

Thank you!

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

thanks
  • Greetings!

if I want drop shadow after the slide, to separate 2 sections a little more

Is it possible? 

Thank you
    Ganga
  • Hi guys! 

I figured how to add fancy dividers but how to make sure that they work on mobile devices? 

now there is extra space between section and fancy divider.

thank you so much!

• one more thing, I cannot find where I can change the color of footer? 

Thank you!
  • 1) I do not know still which element should it be, can you send me a link to the screenshot?
    2) You can check it through the responsive deisgn mode:
    3) All of the colors of the footer are available to change in the Theme Options > Colors > Footer
    Thanks
  • thank you

2) once i know what it is, how do i make sure it works on mobile through the settings? or I need to add custom code?

3) I have searched the footer colors many times before asking you 

I do not see where this color or overlay even if I add white image comes thru. 

if firebug it shows that it is 
    #Footer .footer_action {

background: 

rgba(0,0,0,.1);

So do I change thru custom CSS or there is a setting? I
     do not see this grey color any where in Colors-Footer

Thank you 
  • 2) I do not understand what you ask for.
    Can you explain it greater?

3) Options from Theme Options > Colors > Footer does not work because you use the pre-built color which disable the colors selection.
    To disable that, please go to the Theme Options > Colors > General and change the skin to "Custom Skin"

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

can you look at this page on a phone?

the fancy dividers are not connected to the sections they should go with 

How do i solve this for mobile devices?

thank you!
  • one more thing also for mobile devices 

on this page

on the phone there is no space between videos 

I decreased space on laptop via settings in muffin builder, if I do not decrease, there is too much space between rows of 2 videos on laptop. 

Thank you
  • One more thing, in padding settings for items. what is the order of the padding? 
    top, right,bottom, left? or what is it? 

thank you!
  • Fancy Dividers: That's because of the padding you applied, after removing it - they look fine.

Video: You should insert them as a shortcode in the Column item and apply the padding on the top or bottom or on both of them.

Padding: Yes, as you told - it's top, right, bottom and left, but if you will leave two values (5% 10%) it will be first vertical and second horizontal.

Thanks