Can't update site or plugins

edited April 2020 in Updates & Changelog
Hello,

I want to upgrade to the latest version, both the theme and the plugins, but every time I try I get this error (for both):

Descargando la actualización desde https://api.muffingroup.com/theme/download.php?code=5c6038c2-e062-443e...

Descomprimiendo la actualización…

Instalando la última versión…

Falló la actualización del tema.

Ocurrió un error al actualizar Betheme: No se ha podido descomprimir el paquete. El paquete no contiene archivos.

Basically, in English it's that the package downloaded from your site contains no files, and couldn't be decompressed.

¿Can you please help me? My license is registered in the site and everything.

Comments

• Hey, this message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain. Please use the license manager to handle your license keys: http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

If you see (on our license manager) that your license key is registered on a single domain, then please disable all of the plugins and deregister that license key (through the BeTheme > Dashboard)

After that, get into the license manager once more, if the license key is still claimed - deregister it, if it’s not, register it again on your domain (through the BeTheme > Dashboard) and try to update your theme/plugins couple of times (usually it pass after 2-3 attempts) - remember, all of the plugins have to be disabled.

thanks
  • It is only used on one domain. It had a domain pointer while on testing phase, but it has always been one site. I've deregistered it and it says it is still registered on soyzuri.com (which was my parked domain on testing), but now is no longer active. That is a test domain I often use while developing. You can see it has nothing on it if you go there. Can you help me fix this?

• Specifically what I did was the following:

Since I was redesigning a currently live site, I created my WP installation under that domain (but didn't change domain nameservers yet), and added a parked domain. There, I updated my WP tables to work through the parked domain (soyzuri.com). Finished the website, updated nameservers to point to my current hosting, updated tables back to original domain (quintosol.com.mx), and deleted the parked domain from my site. So, it was never used on two sites at a time, only one site with two appointed domains.
  • Please do what I told you in my previous reply, this issue is always resolved by deregistering and registering it once more - probably our server did not recognize the change you made and it could be still linked to the old domain.
    Thanks
  • I've been doing it since yesterday, here's what it says:

Purchase code already used. Please deregister purchase code and remove theme folder on: soyzuri.com

Can you help me? That domain has nothing on it. Therefore I can't deregister it there.
  • If there is nothing on this domain, then please use this tool:

and deregister it manually. This tool was created just for that.
    thanks
  • Thank you, that did it. I can now registrer the correct domain. :)