Portfolio Site 2 not working

Dear Betheme Team,

i have a problem with the Portfolio Overview site. I have creat eight Portfolio-Items. When i change two the second Site of the Overview Site, the come an error 404 / Site is not found. Can you tell me how i can aktivate the second overview Site for my Portfolio-Items.

Thanks for your feedback.

Greats Eric

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co

Also, please explain me your issue once more, what do you mean by "Portfolio Site 2"  - if you want to create another page for portfolio, just insert the "Portfolio" item inside the Muffin Builder.
    thanks
  • Dear Pablo,

when i click on my Portfolio overview Page on Site to it comes an error 404.
    I have make an Stating System for you. You can become an Admin on this when you need.

The Link of the Problem Site is: https://beta.protectum.de/portfolio

you must click on Site two.....
  • Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Dear Pablo,

this is not the problem. The Plugins are disable and the Portfolio Page 2 is not working.
  • Dear Pablo,

we have found the problem. You can close the ticket.