Are templates built with Muffin Builder Editable with WP Bakery?

I'm using BeTheme and the pre-made layouts for BeBeauty 3.  I want to use the page layouts provided but I'm much more familiar with how to manipulate things with WP Bakery.  I'm wondering if WP Bakery can be used to edit the layouts built with Muffin Builder.  

Comments

• Hello,
    Sadly, these page builders are very different and modyfing content from the Muffin Builder in the WPBakery is not possible - and vice versa.
    Thanks
  • Ok, so just to be clear, if I want to use the pre-built page layouts that come with the theme I have to use Muffin Builder, is that correct? 
  • Yes, indeed.
    We are working now to extend the functionality and recreate the demos using the elementor plugin, but we are not sure about it yet.
    thanks
  • Ok, thanks.  I was finding the Muffin Builder to be a little quirky yesterday which is what prompted this whole question.  For example, I was trying to adjust the photo size of an image and even though I was setting it to medium within the single image element, it was still showing at full size on the page.  Then I wasn't able to use the preview function.  In order to see changes I was making, I would have to save and view the page.  Any idea on why things like this might not be working?
  • Preview option is not working with the BeTheme by the default - this option was never setup to work.
    If you don't want to have your page public when you are creating it, just make it private

thanks

• I'm sorry, I'm not following, you can usually use the preview function to view the changes you've made to the page BEFORE you publish them to make sure they look ok.  Is that an option?

Also, any suggestions on why the photo size may not be updating?
  • You can use the preview function to see, the changes which are saved(updated page), but not as on default theme, which not-saved(page not updated) changes are displayed there too - as I said, BeTheme was never using that functionality.

Can you explain the problem with photo size greater?
    Also, please send us a link to the page with that photo.

Thanks