BeTheme extremely slow WP dashboard

Hello there,

Ever since I installed the theme, the dashboard has been extremely slow. And 9 times out of 10, it would give a 404 page not found error, and I just have to keep refreshing. This happens for any refresh in the dashboard like when saving a post, page, etc. I have the plugins that it comes with, plus backwpup, wordfence security, contact form 7, and some other plugins. Theme and plugins are updated. WP core is updated, and I am running PHP 7.3 hosting. How can I resolve the loading time?

Comments

• Hello,
    Loading time of the website depends on a lot of elements, but surely one of the most important in hosting speed and location of the server.

As you can see on our splash page, our pages loads about 1-2 seconds which is really impressive time because it's a wordpress template, which includes a lot of functionalities.
    You should decrease the number of activated plugins too.
    Also, if you inserted some images, check if they are optimised.
    Thanks
  • Can I have a refund? I am unable to use this theme because it is very slow and keeps giving 404 within Wordpress dashboard and I have to keep refreshing. Please note that it is not a server side problem because i have other websites and their Wordpress dashboard is running fine with no issues.  
  • Please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact 

Thanks

• Hi Pablo. I have done that. Hope to receive a reply soonest. Thank you for your kind assistance.