Error with my BeTheme upgrade

After upgrading the theme to the latest version, I am now receiving an error 'Stylesheet is missing'.
I have already tried disabling all plugins and clearing the cache, but unfortunately this was unsuccesfull.
You can find a screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/s8oxjr

Comments

• Main problem, I cannot upload new images in image gallery on a page build with Muffin Builder. Until the upgrade it was never a problem before.
    Can you help identifying the problem?
  • I also checked Tools -> Health and no critical issues were found
  • In the portfolio I can load new pictures, but in an image gallery I cannot.
    Does this info helps to locate the problem?
  • Hello,
    please unzip the package you download from themeforest and then install the theme that is insdie. Betheme.zip file.

If you have other issues, please disable all of your plugins and check again.
    thanks
  • I build the website with this theme appr. 1.5 -2  years ago, and update things on a regular basis. I build it locally under XAMP, and then transferred everything to my hosting/provider. So I don't think I know how to access the .zip file from here anymore.
    So I am not sure unzipping is the problem, my Betheme build website worked perfectly sofar, until yesterday after it asked for an upgrade 21.5.9 to 21.6.1, with I did. Some thing still work fine, eg I can upload pictures in Media, I can use those pics in a porte-folio, but I can't put them on a page build with muffin builder in a image gallery. I do not understand why. It does not make a difference to disable my plugins or not. Do you know what kind of style sheet is missing?
    Kind regards
    Petra
  • Hey,
    I was thinking you are installing a fresh version of BeTheme on a new serwer.
    In this case, please disable the plugins. Some of them could get in the way of the process. This is much more probable than the hosting settings changing on your server.
    thanks