What item in Theme Options?

Hello,
I need your help to identify which item in Theme Options is responsible for transparency of the first top bar (above header with menu). I enclosed screen with the red arrow indicating the bar:

regards
Slawek

Comments

• Hey,
    please send us a link to this page so we can inspect what it does. We cannot tell from a screenshot.
    thanks
  • Hi Bryan,
    Currently it is impossible as it's still on localhost.
  • Can you contact us when you page will be live?
    It's really hard to tell what's the problem without having the page live.
    thanks
  • Hello,
    I've managed to move the website online so the link is krainaaloesu-forever.pl.
    Can you look at what could be the reason for that transparent bar above menu?.
    At the same time, I would like to reregister the theme for the new domain (from my localhost) - what should I do?
    Kind regards
    Slawek
  • You have a lot of third party plugins, please disable all of them,
    clear the cache and check, if the menu behaves properly.
    thanks
  • I switched all third party plugin off (except the one recommended by BeTheme). And the transparent bar above menu is still visible. Please check what option is responsible for it.
    Kind regards
    Slawek
  • Hi Pablo,
    I found the option responsible for the transparent bar. It was Message in Woocommerce shop. I switched it off and the strange top bar disappeared. When it was closed it remains additional,transparent bar above header.

I planned to used because the action bar in BeTheme options is not presented on mobile. Is there any possible way to make action bar visible on mobile?

Kind Regards
    Slawek 
  • The only way to display action bar on mobile is by CSS code.
    Please paste that code into the Theme Options > Custom CSS & JS > CSS
    #Action_bar{display:block !important;}
    Thanks
  • Thank you very much. But in the same time below action bar started to be presented social ikons. Is it possible to switch it off on mobile?

Kind regards
  • Can you send us a link to your website?
    Thanks
  • www.krainaaloesu-forever.pl

• Please use this CSS code
    @media (max-width:768px){
    #Action_bar .social{display: none !important;}
    }
    Thanks
  • Thank you very much!!! It works perfectly!