Header Builder - submenu styles not working on some mobile devices

Hi,
My clients are reporting that on their iphones, the
sub-menus are white with white text which of course is not correct. On my iphone & ipad, it  is
correct and represents what I have in the Styles in the Header Builder.

Header Builder Settings>Styles:

CORRECT Hamburger SubMenu:

INCORRECT HAMBURGER MENU SUBMENU

I also notice that the Hamburger Menu should  be in red, and on the Incorrect One, it is white while the dropdown is activated (it should be red all the time.)

Thanks for any help you can give me.  I just can't figure out how it can be displaying differently on different iphones!  It is also correct (except for the font!) in the Google Chrome Emulator.
Cheers & Be Well!
Susan

Comments

• Hello,
    Did you solve it? I tested it on the iPhone 11 and it works fine.
    Thanks

• edited May 2020
    Hi Pablo,
    No, this is not solved, and is so frustrating because only some mobile devices show the incorrect drop-down menu.  Unfortunately, it is my clients' phones.  My devices show it correctly so I can't test it.  I asked them to check their Settings>Accessibility and everything is set to off, so that is not the problem.  Any ideas what is causing this and how to fix it?

Could you give me the class(es) that affects the mobile settings for the drop down please.  Maybe if I add it to the Custom CSS in the Theme Builder it might reinforce those settings !important.  :-)
    Thanks so much.
    Susan
  • Please right click on the dropdown menu and click at the "Inspect" or "Inspect Element", there you will find all of the CSS classess which are related to the Muffin Header Builder.

Thanks