Custom Layout Problem

Hi,
I have created custom layouts with transparent navigation bars for homepage as well as internal page. The custom layout (transparent) is working well for one of my internal pages. I am facing trouble with a new page that I've created using some custom css. In this page, I am not able to change the layout. 

Comments

• The pages in question is: www.theconfluence.in/cbc/about-us/
    The navigation is working fine in the internal page: www.theconfluence.in/cbc/global-operations/
  • What you mean that you are not able to change layout?
  • For the page: www.theconfluence.in/new-about/
    If I am clicking on a custom layout and custom menu and then clicking on the update button, these changes are not happening. When I revisit the page editor, it does not reflect the change for layout, subtitle header & menu that I have made. I've tried cloning the page, creating a new page but this problem persists. I am willing to grant you backend access if need be.
    However, for pages developed earlier before the I went through a theme update, these changes are possible and are reflecting in the front end.

Kindly help me sort this issue. 
  • @chintanshah The url you sent does not work but we knows what is wrong. max_input_vars variable must be increased on server side because current value won't let you to edit pages with larger amount of content.